Digital Asset Management
Envion’s uniqueness as a provider of Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions is that we are a custom software provider whose experience and expertise in this increasingly complex and important area equal or, oftentimes, even exceed those of many well-established product-driven DAM software providers. We are also one of the very few industry-savvy market players in the Digital Asset Management industry sector that are well-positioned to provide a truly value-added and, at the same time, cost-efficient near shore or offshore outsourcing arrangement to other DAM technology vendors.
Over the years, we have delivered in their entirety several large-scale and ultimately demanding DAM & Database Publishing projects that put us in the same league with the industry’s product-driven heavyweights. This allows us to say we are in possession of the expertise and experience to create a DAM solution of any magnitude from scratch, and have done so in several instances before.
We are behind the technological success of two of the UK’s well-known DAM providers, and also, boast a noteworthy successful track record of implementing several sizable DAM projectsfor well-known South-East-Asian retailers and other companies. The above projects involved a great deal of local customization, making each one of them an exciting challenge and a new opportunity for us to grow professionally as a DAM & DB Publishing software provider.
Some of the more significant highlights of Envion’s Digital Asset Management expertise and experience include:
- Developing a Marketing & Database publishing application for a UK-based technology vendor.
- Developing an Advertising & Marketing Campaign Management application for a British DAM technology provider.
- Creating a One-Point Access Portal for one of the world’s leading independent digital media publishers.
Envion’s team is skilled and experienced in the development of the following Digital Asset Management-related functionality:
- Easy and secure access to digital resources for various stakeholders, including employees and partner companies.
- Content management functionality for users of all levels.
- Data flow organization and automatic allocation of incoming digital resources based on modifiable corporate rules.
- Easy processing and management of any types of digital media.
- Flexible data classification and data access, depending on the client’s corporate needs.
- High level of digital assets’ protection.
- Easy collaboration between different multiple stakeholders using a variety of collaboration and communication means.
- Time and money safety.
To learn more about Envion’s expertise and development experience, please send us an email to email@example.com. You can also download our DAM brochure, providing a description of our related expertise and detailing the technology stacks we used to implement our DAM projects.